VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (illusion a2 jetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]let me be the first. JESUS[HR][/HR]​
haha...if you'd been there when he asked for help to get them posted you woulda been the real first...like me
Oh wait..I'm beeing a foolish jerk

I love that car....of course everyone knows I hate that color though.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (Bob Opla)

Very, Very, Very nice... I bow at your feet.

So clean, so smooth http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
What do you think of putting M3 or all red tails on that bad boy?

·
Registered
7,427 Posts
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (Oreganoflow)

wasn't that posted before...gotta say those are better pics though...nevermind, just read the topic title...thought you said here are some pics of my new car..
stupid me
looks great!!

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (Dieselboy)

That is such a clean GTI, I love it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
One question though. In the first pic, why does it look like your inner fender is missing? Maybe it's just me, it is after midnight and all.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (rabbitmania)

No My Inner fender isn't missing
I think it is just the angle the shot was taken .....So what I didn't know how to post the pics on the web , I still don't
8V GTI posted em for me.
My buddy wants to know if anyone noticed the Talon in the background, HaHa
I still want the VR6 Chin Spoiler ,G60 Flares, and Side skirts.
Does anyone have pics with different color city lights , I wanna change the color of mine and want to see what colors are cool

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (2FST8v)

suggestions...hmmm.
I like the way schroth 3pts look on recaros
You could use some gauges in there...possibly move your stereo to the console and put gauges there, I love that!
What's under the hood? Love that body, so I guess the next place to go is the power

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (Tornado Wolfie)

well it is just a stock 8 Valve, I modified my airbox, Neuspeed Strut Bar for stability, Supersprint Exhaust going in Thursday, planning to get a 16v downpipe. ummmm ultimatley it's gonna be a VR6 or 1.8T depending on $$ flow later on , right now I'm a starving student

·
Banned
4,337 Posts

Well, I hope for your sake that the supersprint bolts up alright, but I've heard nothing good about fitment on those. I very much so understand your starving student status...I've got the same situation, but your car doesn't look really that starved. I'd say with your stock 8v you should drop in a few good go fast mods to tide you over until you have the thousands for a 1.8t. You can really build it up and get some interesting efffects
I'd say go for the dual downpipe and manifold, but it's a difficult swap. Might as well throw in a nice schrick 268 or such, but I wouldn't go too high on those angles. And I'd make sure everything is just in perfect running order until you swap. A well running 8v cis-e with a cam, exhaust, intake, and dual setup should tide you over for awhile at least.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Here are some new pic of my car (Tornado Wolfie)

thanx for your info, Oh I also forgot , I put a 16v sach clutch in and lightened my flywheel aswell, I noticed my car reving much faster , but I don't notice it anymore ,Cause I am used to having it . It goes pretty good already , I have taken a couple 16valves before, it's pretty peppy. I noticed when my timing was advanced I was getting a little more power from that too....it's still a bulletproof engine! I love 8v's. Mine is pretty clean too ,I'll try and get a shot of it to post.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

about the 268 cam aswell , What do I need to get with that ? What will it do to better my performance besides make it go faster. Will it affect the sound of my engine at all? who has done this?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.