VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Re: (MoochsMalibu)

Quote, originally posted by MoochsMalibu »
When can we see one of Dustin Diamond getting into an A6...

Don't you mean Corolla?

·
Registered
19,458 Posts
Re: Here is Dustin Hoffman getting into the new Audi A6. *pic* (some9one)

Seems like a shoot of some kind.. way too much fancy equipment for random celeb spying..
Audi seems to be making a huge movement in the entertainment industry. You know that some of the cars in the next I-Robot moviie are actually 1:1 scale models of the LeMans car concepts that didn't "make it". So I guess the movie won't be only gussied up TTs! I can't wait!
Dunno how many of you get this AUDI magazine, but there was an article in there last summer about the next color palette for 2005 and an article about their media companies.. Anyway, it spelled out some of the behind the scenes reasons for appearances of Audis in everything from TV series (The Practice?) to Movies.. Pretty much, the company doing the liason work is well versed in the Entertainment industry and are Audi fanatics of some degree.. I don't recall the exact text, but the bottom line was: Audi cars are now movie stars

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: Here is Dustin Hoffman getting into the new Audi A6. *pic* (some9one)

It looks kinda like Novalari-derived butt.

Well, just 1 more day.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Re: Here is Dustin Hoffman getting into the new Audi A6. *pic* (PsyberVW)

Quote, originally posted by PsyberVW »
Seems like a shoot of some kind.. way too much fancy equipment for random celeb spying..

there was an article on the AP saying the Dustin Hoffman is reenacting the wedding scene from "The Graduate" for an Audi A6 commercial to air in Europe only. it is only the second commercial Hoffman has ever done apparently.
ah... found it... http://ad-rag.com/109134.php
Quote »
In a commercial for Audi directed by Michael Bay (Pearl Harbor) Dustin Hoffman is dashing to the United Methodist Church again, just like in 1967's "The Graduate".
This time he stops his daughter's wedding. This is only the second commercial the Hoffman has appeared in, and the advert will air only in Europe.
In the final scenes of The Graduate, Hoffman's character, Benjamin Braddock, pulls Katharine Ross' character, Elaine Robinson, from the church as she's getting married. They fight off parents and guests before riding away in a bus.
In the Audi commercial however, Hoffman again rescues the bride but, this time he returns to a 2005 Audi.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts