VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The car is Aucking Fwesome!!! The sound, the handling, the atmoshpere and most definitly the aura it creates around town...
P.S. VW of Vacaville has the best hook ups on the car. No Mark Ups, just a 6 disc and TOC....
peAce,
Devin

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (djdub)

One word: Tint
A nice 35 (not too bad - not THAT noticeable by cops) would make that ride look sweeet

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (javertiz)

Thanx guys...I can't wait till we can all meet up someday...
peAce,
Devin

·
Banned
3,236 Posts
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (VDUBdreaming)

Nice ride, you look hella goofy though in all that red to match your car.

·
Registered
752 Posts

Congrats, it looks sweet in Tornado Red. Pump up that front tire to 40 or 42 if I were you. I live in Sac, and got a 337. How's that VR6 growl and no more peeling out?
Are you part of the Sacwater club thing on Saturdays? I want to go sometime, and that'd be cool to have 337's, 20th's, and R32 all at the same place. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (rowdyzombie)

Nice R32, but smile at least once. Your not on a rap video or are trying to be a Veedub thug

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (milo)

Sorry guys, LOL I look like a total schmuck in those pics. But anywayz about the tires, they are actually at 32 PSI right now. You guys suggest 40-42 PSI??? Sounds like a bit much tho???
I will be taking more pics soon. And rowdyzombie, dude I go to SacWater like once a month. I have a feeling it's going to change to every weekend for a little while.
And just to comment, IS300's that are tuned look slow now...heh, maybe it was the launch the puppy provides. O My JEeZ this is such a fun car...And just the record I'm being easy on the car...well triing anywayz.
This thing just begs to be driven... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

peAce,
Devin
P.S. You guys don't like the David Hasselhof Serious look??? HAHAH

·
Registered
704 Posts

Dude congrats!!!! I drove my friends R32 yesterday, Have fun trying to keep it under 4000 rpm hahahah. There are no words to describe the look and feel of the R32. The car sounds like a ferrarie, or a 2003 porsche 911. The car is amazing, I gotta have one!!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
827 Posts
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (loveVR6)

Quote, originally posted by loveVR6 »

haha, you should do some beach shots running next to it, props if you do it, nice ride too.

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Macan GTS | 2001 Audi TT Quattro Roadster | 2019 VW Golf SE | 1993 VW Corrado SLC
6,367 Posts

Quote, originally posted by djdub »
Sorry guys, LOL I look like a total schmuck in those pics. But anywayz about the tires, they are actually at 32 PSI right now. You guys suggest 40-42 PSI??? Sounds like a bit much tho???
I will be taking more pics soon. And rowdyzombie, dude I go to SacWater like once a month. I have a feeling it's going to change to every weekend for a little while.
And just to comment, IS300's that are tuned look slow now...heh, maybe it was the launch the puppy provides. O My JEeZ this is such a fun car...And just the record I'm being easy on the car...well triing anywayz.
This thing just begs to be driven... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

peAce,
Devin

40-42 might be a little high, but 32 is definitely too LOW for a wheel and tire of those dimensions. You will trash that rim at those pressures with such ultra-low profile tires, the tread will wear faster, and steering response won't be nearly as sharp as it could be. I keep my TT tires at 36 or 37, and they are only 225/45-17.
Nice car, BTW...

·
Registered
683 Posts

bring that car to local GTG. love to see it in person. nice work man! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Here ya go guys...The Red one in SacTown (Arsuron)

Word up guys, thanx alot for all the comments, I'm truly stoked. And I just checked my tire pressure it was at 34 PSI, i'm gonna go put it to 38. And also I'm probably gonna try and find the outfit from the lead singer of the "Darkness" in that "I believe in a thing called love." Video. And take some pictures...LOL I believe in a thing called WOOOHOOOO, Just think to the dudadeededde......HAHA!!!
peAce,
Devin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts