VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I work at a northeast business school's international programming center and while I'm not busy planning trips for our students around the world, I am diligently lurking on TCL. I have come to a crossroads of sorts, having proposed bringing in a speaker from the automotive industry to talk about global aspects of their work. Parts sourcing, manufacturing, branding, you name, it, we would consider it - but it must pertain to business, and be of interest to business students.

So my question for you guys is - what do you think are the sexiest topics in the automotive industry today, directly relating to cross-border relationships, and who perhaps, (NOT Jeremy Clarkson, boneheads:p), would be an interesting personality to talk about it?

P4Cs (is that even necessary anymore?)

· Premium Member
27,603 Posts
Sergio Marchione talking about how to stuff 'muricans into Cinquecenti. Or why looking good is enough. Or whatever.

Marchione would be my first pick for trans-continental issues.

· Registered
E46 330ci coupe
27,612 Posts
Ewe Gemballa?

International kidnapping? Tax evasion? Murder?

I got his cellphone number on speed dial.

No but really, I'd go with a crazy European tuner, or perhaps someone knowledgeable about the whole Kaizo R34 fiasco, how to import cars, how not to, how to run a legit import business, why certain companies don't bring certain cars to certain countries?

Just throwing out some ideas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.