VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for 4 Patriots tickets. Im not particular about which game. and im not really particular about where the seats are. (as long as they are not standing seats). My dad and my friend's dad have never seen an actual game of any sport in their life. We thought it would be nice to treat them.
and for VW content....this is what we will be driving them to the game in.

-18' wheels + winter steelies

· Registered
18,121 Posts
Re: Hey guys....do any of you know where i can get patriot tickets?? (BostonVR6)

Quote, originally posted by BostonVR6 »
My dad and my friend's dad have never seen an actual game of any sport in their life.

if thats the case then pay whatever it takes. you will never regret it. the experience will be awesome for them.

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Hey guys....do any of you know where i can get patriot tickets?? (Ghetto-8v)

Quote, originally posted by Ghetto-8v »
http://www.stubhub.com

sweet thanks for that link

Yea i guess i wont be too cheap about it since it will be a pretty cool experience for all 4 of us. 100 bucks each or so doesnt sound too too bad?

· Registered
8,558 Posts
Re: Hey guys....do any of you know where i can get patriot tickets?? (BostonVR6)

check craigslist the day before or the day of the game. there are so many people on there that get stuck in some **** and can't go. for the last game there were pairs of tickets going for $75

· Registered
4,713 Posts
Re: Hey guys....do any of you know where i can get patriot tickets?? (Bob Opla)

Quote, originally posted by Bob Opla »
check craigslist the day before or the day of the game. there are so many people on there that get stuck in some **** and can't go. for the last game there were pairs of tickets going for $75

what he said.

· Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Hey guys....do any of you know where i can get patriot tickets?? (dayjayvw)

that sounds good. as long as i can get them the day BEFORE the game. its gonna be a surprise and we are gonna force our dads to take off from work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.