VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you heard from Jence or not, what happened to his car. His car was targeted for batting practice. So windward peeps be on the look out for potential car vandalists....and you if catch'em beat the sh!t out of 'em. For [email protected] with Jence's car. This is a sad day for the vw and euro community.
Peace,
Brands

·
Registered
878 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (YuRoPi-N)

Jens, sorry to hear about the vandals.
That's bad...very bad

Anyone got info or clues to who did it?

·
Registered
251 Posts

HPD thinks that's what happened to me too
Not a Hit & Run, but someone bashed the hell out of my ryde with a bat or piece of steel. Watch your backs
Sorry to hear about that Jence, I know how you feel

[Modified by indigofast, 10:00 PM 2-14-2002]

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (indigofast)

its the RICE i say!! they're all jealous of us and our different rides.

sorry to hear about that jence
well get those basterds!!!

·
Registered
8,271 Posts

yeah... same thing happened to me... someone keyed my car and slashed one of my tires... sucks...
karma baby... karma...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (2KGTI-t)

hey guys thanks. its very up lifting to know that you guys are there for a brotha http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif . well my intercooler was bashed in and my back window was bashed in. looks like they just wanted to buss my car cause they never tried to break in. on a lighter note, i will try and call ATP tomorow and see if they can over night be a core so that i can replace the other one. i will also give a glass company a call and see if they can do my glass tomorow morning. i aint gonna miss this euro cruise for nothing
. there goes my funding for my body kit.......

·
Registered
320 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (1gti2nv)

Yo man...that's really sad to hear. I hate people that just f*ck with people's cars for no apparent reason. Damn that pisses me off. It just shows the ignorance in some people.

Hey by the way where did this happen?

[Modified by veedub3, 11:51 PM 2-14-2002]

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (veedub3)

ey... today was just not a good day for our cars... jence called me up and told his story... while i gave him mines:
i was driving down a side street in kailua today when my back left tire decided to fall the f*ck off my car!! that was some fkd up shiz.... it flew past me and hit a truck... leaving a big dent in it. now i have to fix that shiz somehow...
on the good side... it was almost funny to see my tire passing me... but your brake on the ground is never a good thing. i lucked out pretty good though... my rim doesn't have a NEW scratch on it
and my body kit that was on the car for a mere 24 hours only has some scratches underneath it... the back lip fell off but it's been put back up on the car...
bad fkn day http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
7,721 Posts

Time to go
But seriously don't get in trouble, or worse hurt, let the
handle the rough stuff. Sorry to hear about this poop Jence! Why does this happen to nice guys? Hey Trav sorry to hear what happened also!
E

P.S. To the guy(s) who did this!

[Modified by Aloha-boy, 1:13 AM 2-15-2002]

·
Registered
2,728 Posts

man that sucks ,why the hell would someone do that!
pisses me off!
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (redub)

E, that is a very animated post

jence: check your thread on SH for my opinions on this SHIZ

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Yo man...that's really sad to hear. I hate people that just fu(k with people's cars for no apparent reason. Damn that pisses me off. It just shows the ignorance in some people.

[HR][/HR]​
Yup, like how it said... Jence, I feel for you brah. That shyt just don't make no sense. Ignorant motherfu(kers need a lesson, know what I mean.

·
Registered
13,143 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (island T)

These vandals gotta be young teenage punks who don't know the meaning of a hard earned dollar (starting to sound like my dad) to pay for some decent rides.
Where did this happen at? Travis, that must of been scary. Glad to hear you're ok and the jet.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (avw4me)

Sorry Bro's to hear all this bad news... its a shame things like this have to happen. I just hope everything goes well and you can get your rydes nice and ready for the cruise. If you guys need anything and I can help let me know I am off today small kine "cough" "cough" nah I can come check you guys out I not doing nothing all day. Have a good one and keep your head up..no worry they gonna get theirs one way or another.
Oh and Trav! When I post stuff like this ====>

Just cause you see Vince, E, and Myself doing the 3 wheel and hoppin down the street I dont mean to go out and do it yourself...

Just kidding man glad to hear everything is OK... call me later I gotta head to Kaneohe side so maybe we can all meet up.
Aloha,
Rob

[Modified by dUbL2RbL, 9:05 AM 2-15-2002]

·
Registered
21,570 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (dUbL2RbL)

lol...
just know that you dont want to see your own rim and tire passing you while driving one day

that shiz is fkd up
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: Hey guys we gotta help Jence out... (4NRYDE)

Sorry to hear about that JEnce...i'll feel for you buddy...i know if someone stepped on my front bumper and cracked it in half.....i wouldn't be able to controll myself... I'll ask around if anyone knows anything...i'll let you know..........Trav....your ride is ok, so you dont get that much sympathy from me...hahaha....just joking...Anyways see you guys on Sunday..PEACE....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts