VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Re: hey, he spelled volkswagen wrong... G60 and other 1.8s on EBAY (Big CADDY)

i dont understand what he's saying, does he not know it is a g60 and he thinks they are 8 valve gti engines.. or does he have 2 8v's and a g60???

"This is for 3 Volkswagon Engines....from 400 miles to 10,000! They are the 1.8 GTI 8 Valve Volkswagon engines. "
because the g60 is not a gti engine???

·
Registered
1,797 Posts

that is what im thinking...
you can sort of see one of the other engines in one of the pictures...

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
Re: hey, he spelled volkswagen wrong... G60 and other 1.8s on EBAY (MiCrO)

maybe hes an idiot and someone will make out ontop....or maybe someone will get ripped....

·
Registered
10,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: hey, he spelled volkswagen wrong... G60 and other 1.8s on EBAY (MiCrO)

I emailed him and told him that he spelled it wrong. I told him I posted it on this forum. I also asked jokingly for a 10% finders fee for catching his mistake. I'll let you all know if I get it or not

Kinda wierd though. all four pictures are of the same engine. Maybe he has 3 G60 motors. That would be kinda bad ass. Gentleman, Start your bidding
The more I look at the pictures, the newer the engine looks. Belts still have writing on them and shiny other parts
hmmmmm. These are the times that I wish I was still single

[Modified by Big CADDY, 6:57 PM 11-26-2001]

[Modified by Big CADDY, 7:00 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
590 Posts

No, he has 1 G60 engine, and it doesn't have the charger on it anymore. the one other GTI engine looks good, but the last one looks like its been through ww3, but it still has the ranny attatched (thats the one he didnt picture). I just thought it was lame that he posted up pictures of the complete G60, and didnt make it clear that it wasnt what you would get. Still it should be a good deal for say $300-$400 bux.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Well, it looks like he realized the mistake.
"The seller ended this listing early because of an error in the listing. "
Oh well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts