VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
15,596 Posts
Re: Hey Matt...Someone threw a golfball at your rear window? (J-kiD)

Is it just me or are those cars just simply amazing compared to East Coast rides? Just looking at the cars in the background I see all kinds of widebodies and nice looking dish. I hope this doesnt start and East Coast/West Coast battle

· Registered
3,499 Posts
Re: Hey Matt...Someone threw a golfball at your rear window? (CoolJetta3)

Quote, originally posted by CoolJetta3 »
Is it just me or are those cars just simply amazing compared to East Coast rides? Just looking at the cars in the background I see all kinds of widebodies and nice looking dish. I hope this doesnt start and East Coast/West Coast battle

hell yea they have nice cars... but hey, we got WF, H20, and mk3 massiv so just wait

· Registered
7,652 Posts
Re: Hey Matt...Someone threw a golfball at your rear window? (All Things Ghetto)

hmm wow i made it into that pic also
i thought it was way cool that al the GE guys seemed to have the golf balls in the back window. nice touch http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
10,451 Posts

just you wait damn it!!!

· Registered
22,821 Posts

What u see in that pic is all they got just parked in a half circle...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.