VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

I usually introduce myself once I get into a new car so just wanted to say a quick hello.

Convienced my girl to sell her RDX and helped her pick up a 2012 Golf TDi from Dwight Harrison VW in Atlanta.

Car came with Nav/sunroof option and monster matt kit. Plans are simple, Tint, drop (nothing crazy), and wheels.

So far the car has been a blast to drive and look forward to long trips with minimal gas stops... :thumbup: :laugh:

take care,
nash

·
Registered
962 Posts
Hey everyone.

I usually introduce myself once I get into a new car so just wanted to say a quick hello.

Convienced my girl to sell her RDX and helped her pick up a 2012 Golf TDi from Dwight Harrison VW in Atlanta.

Car came with Nav/sunroof option and monster matt kit. Plans are simple, Tint, drop (nothing crazy), and wheels.

So far the car has been a blast to drive and look forward to long trips with minimal gas stops... :thumbup: :laugh:

Nice Pick Up and good luck with it!
take care,
nash
Got the same car but in black and have the same idea, already got the tint and coilovers with only 3k miles on it haha...I have been enjoying it so far and getting over 550 miles is always a plus too!

Nice pick up and good luck with it!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Hey,
Nash thats NICEEE!, but I'll bet you any amount of money that buy the end of the week it will be droped and sitting on a exclusive set of wheels. All before the car exits out of BBQ mode (thats paper plates). :peace:

-Stephen

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome... :beer:

Also hope you have no gas stops.
lol... the sales man probably mention diesel fuel and not gas when fueling at least 3 times during the purchase of the vehicle... :laugh: guess i got to get use to the verbage... :peace:

Hey,
Nash thats NICEEE!, but I'll bet you any amount of money that buy the end of the week it will be droped and sitting on a exclusive set of wheels. All before the car exits out of BBQ mode (thats paper plates). :peace:

-Stephen
stephen,

for as much as i'd love to, going to save the $$$ for my rabbit project... did however, buy some lowering springs over the weekend.... :laugh:

thanks again for the warm welcome and look forward to meeting you guys in the near future... :beer:

take care,
nash

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
welcome to the mk6 forums......and jsut for the record guys, this is no noob....be has by far the best build thread on vortex right now......
lol... don't know about the best build thread, but thanks for the welcome either way... :thumbup:

i've been lucky enought to play with a few many toys throughout my years and can say i really am loving this tdi!!!! :heart:

take care,
nash

·
Registered
15,162 Posts
nevah cease to amaze the peanut gallery:popcorn::heart:
Jay Fay

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
welcome. i too follow your build thread, such amazing work going on in there

1 - 20 of 41 Posts