VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
actually, this car has been around for quite some time. If you look at the pics from the show last year, he was there as well. Although he didn't have any props this year (last year he had pics from track days and SCCA days)
lotsa nice cars... hopefully the bar will be raised more next year.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hey....... (hndaklr)

quote:[HR][/HR]. Funnier .[HR][/HR]​

Thats a weird looking word. I know i have seen that gti around at the other shows. Just making light of the horrible weather

[Modified by vwgolfk2, 6:36 AM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Hey....... (matt007)

The show was so tight, It was my first big show (but my cars in the shop). I was one of thoes wooses that headed home when the showers/waterfalls hit. But I got some pics. More Corrados then I have ever seen, and the sciroccos! Too much to think about so late at night.
The kid from Malcom in the Middle bought that F&F Jetta for his first car.
Sweet Dreams of superchargers, turbos, and dubs.

·
Banned
2,471 Posts
Re: Hey....... (RadoGirlyxVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]The kid from Malcom in the Middle bought that F&F Jetta for his first car.[HR][/HR]​
The F&F Jetta(or a copy) along with the black Charger is on display at Universal Studios in Cali. I was just there 3 weeks ago

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: Hey....... (HIRVNMF)

It's probably his on display( He probably doesn't know how to drive it he's only 16). A couple weeks ago on late night Jay Leno reruns he was on there and said he bought the car for an ungodly amount of money, I'm sure he just wanted the attention. But anyways how was your trip?

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Re: Hey....... (VolksDork)

quote:[HR][/HR]he bought it off eBay for $75,000. and its a frikkin 2.0 AT. imagine what you could buy with $75,000....asinine purchase IMO[HR][/HR]​
Sweet Jebus, that's alot of green. The Supra from the show only went for $100,000. If your going to pay too much for a F & F car, it may as well be one that is fast in real life, for only $25,000 more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts