VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Golf 2 Country, Golf 1 cabrio 16v, Golf 3 GTi 8v, Passat B3 Variant VR6, Polo Coupé G40, Derby G40
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is Fabián and I am a fan of VW. I am a proud owner of 6 VW's:
Derby 86c G40 (88)
Polo coupe 86c G40 (89)
Golf 1 convertible 16v (90)
Golf 2 Country (91)
Passat B3 Variant VR6 (92)
Golf 3 GTI Edition 8v (95)

For almost 18 years I have owned a tuning shop exclusively for water-cooled VWs.

And I also organize the only Tuning concentration of the VAG Group in Spain. This year we will celebrate 20 years. We are meanwhile the longest tuning concentration in Spain.

I feel very honored to be able to be and participate in this forum.

I speak Spanish, German, French and a little English. Forgive my English from Google translator.😅🙏🏼

·
Registered
Golf 2 Country, Golf 1 cabrio 16v, Golf 3 GTi 8v, Passat B3 Variant VR6, Polo Coupé G40, Derby G40
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you 😊👍🏼
but I am considering selling a few cars and buying a Golf 2 GTI. Having old cars means that they always have a breakdown, and when you have a few cars like this, it becomes quite a complicated peak. I guess his thing is to have fewer cars and that they are in better condition 😊👍🏼

·
Banned
490 Posts
Thank you 😊👍🏼
but I am considering selling a few cars and buying a Golf 2 GTI. Having old cars means that they always have a breakdown, and when you have a few cars like this, it becomes quite a complicated peak. I guess his thing is to have fewer cars and that they are in better condition 😊👍🏼
I can understand, I have a Mk3 jetta right now and I want to make it like mint but I know its gonna cost a pretty penny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts