VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm usually not a lurker in any other parts of the forum, I stick to my scirocco buddies. But I did buy a 2001 Audi TT Quattro about a month and a half ago and was wondering if all of you could give me some advice.
The car has 75,000 miles on it, and I just got the timing belt and water pump replaced (as I had read it's a good idea before anything happens to it). Is there any other maintenance that should be done?
Here is a picture of me with my cars, and of course a picture of just the Audi. Thanks all!!

-Konomi

P.S. The Saab is NOT mine.

· Registered
3,273 Posts
Re: Hi there! (Konomi)

sweet rides and welcome to the gang!!

· Registered
3,479 Posts
Re: Hi there! (Konomi)

Quote, originally posted by Konomi »

The car has 75,000 miles on it, and I just got the timing belt and water pump replaced (as I had read it's a good idea before anything happens to it). Is there any other maintenance that should be done?

Nice cars.
The TB and WP were the only things I did when I got mine last year (86k miles). Well, I did an oil and spark plug change, too.
I see you are kind of in the "area". Let me know if you need a VAGcom to use. I have v409 and cables for older cars, too.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Hi there! (darrenbyrnes)

Quote, originally posted by darrenbyrnes »

I see you are kind of in the "area". Let me know if you need a VAGcom to use. I have v409 and cables for older cars, too.

Thanks! I appreciate that. I will definitely let you know if I need anything.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How about I just refer you to the Scirocco forum? They have LOTS of pictures of rocc's there

But okay, here are a few pictures. The green one is mine (obviously from the previous pictures) and the white one is my fiance's:

Note: My fiance and a scirocco friend Tim_Chunks put a new dash, new seats, new carpet, and attempted to put a new gauge cluster in (didn't fit, mine is an '81, it was from a '78 I believe). That's why it looks all good! Much thanks to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.