·
Registered
13,883 Posts
404 VW content not found.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Hilarious=) Will Farrel (BlckBadged_SwissChee)

eh, children swearing doesnt bother me. they all end up doing it anyways. its like telling a 10 year old they cant watch a rated R movie. 7 years later they've done 60% of what rated R movies show anyways.

·
Banned
14,765 Posts
Re: Hilarious=) Will Farrel (dubbinout)

the line keeps getting pushed back further and further, thats why there are 12 year old girls having sex on springer and the like.
I still have no conscience at all, so I laughed, alot... But still he has a very valid point, if my kid had a mouth like that at 10 years old I would knock the filth right out of him

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
Re: Hilarious=) Will Farrel (dubbinout)

Quote, originally posted by dubbinout »
eh, children swearing doesnt bother me. they all end up doing it anyways. its like telling a 10 year old they cant watch a rated R movie. 7 years later they've done 60% of what rated R movies show anyways.

older children I can handle for the sake of comedy (the boys from talledaga Nights), but this little girl is what 3 years old? But I too live in reality, kids see, hear and do everything they are not supposed to. But there is a difference between a kid that swears, and a kid that knows how to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.