VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lost here.. i want to know the times when HIN is opening at and closing at. what are the cost? last year was 24 bucks.. how much is it now?

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: HIN (eurorider)

last year it was $20, or $21.95 if you bought tickets online (but was well worth it).
This year its $25 or 27.50 if you buy online
This is direct from hotimportnights.com :
Venue: Stadium Expo Center - Seattle, WA
Date: Saturday April 13th, 2002
Show Hours: 5pm to Midnight
Admission: $25
All Ages Admitted

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Re: HIN (Slapshotnerd)

quote:[HR][/HR]last year it was $20, or $21.95 if you bought tickets online (but was well worth it).
This year its $25 or 27.50 if you buy online[HR][/HR]​
Why is it more expensive to buy online? Isn't it supposed to be cheaper? Why is it better to buy online?

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Re: HIN (Motohead)

$25 + Convenience fee online, they can do this cause people will pay it instead of standing in line for 2 hours for tickets.
$22 at the door if you have one of the $3 off Flyers I have for HIN Seattle, if you are interested, let me know and we will find a way to get them to you guys before the show since I am showing the GTi this year.
You can get the flyers around town, but please get them from me if you can, I am getting credit for as many of the ones I have that come back to HIN this year.

·
Banned
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: HIN (RedRiceGTi)

thanks for the info peepz. okay i was wondering is there a carpooling thing gonna happen? cuz i'm gonna stay with a friend up there the whole weekend.. and my girl will drive me back home. i don't want to take the greyhound up there. anyone leaving friday? that would be better. but Sat will do just fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts