VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the "legal" "drag strip" on saturday and there was this POS audi that looked so crappy and was all dirty..next thing I know he's "beating everyone" oh man this was fast. I guess we didn't notice the FMIC with all that dirt. It was an old old audi with a V5 turbo in it, it was white..or dirt brown?
anyway..just thought I'd share..it was fast

(everything in "" is ment to be taken in the fast and the furious sense)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (Distinct)

quote:[HR][/HR]Was it an old S4?[HR][/HR]​

older..I think it was a FOX..and for the guy asking what track it was at...bud it went over your head..sorry

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (THE GAME)

Probably an Ur-Quattro with a 2.1L inline 5cyl turbo.
Look like this:

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (Bora20)

That's a Sport quattro....not too many around in North America with maybe around 150 left around the world. The longer wheelbase Audi quattro (1980-1991) is more likely...like mine below...although mine is still in Europe...she's almost 15 years old and soon eligible for importation to Canada

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

no it was an audi fox...maybe a vw fox since I can't tell the difference...but I was told it was an Audi and I know what a fox looks like

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (Jouko Haapanen)

quote:[HR][/HR]That's a Sport quattro....not too many around in North America with maybe around 150 left around the world. The longer wheelbase Audi quattro (1980-1991) is more likely...like mine below...although mine is still in Europe...she's almost 15 years old and soon eligible for importation to Canada
[HR][/HR]​

what a BEAST!!!!!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (Zuber Speed)

Maybe it was a FOX with a quattro coupe turbo motor in it

·
Premium Member
4,874 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (16vRocket)

Or a 4000 quattro with a turbo motor...I know of a few humble looking 4Kq's that have been converted to MC, 3B or AAN motors. A rusty old 4000q with 300-400hp and all wheel drive and the weight of a new Golf IV. Hmmm, could be surprisingly quick, eh?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (Jouko Haapanen)

nope, it was FWD.....even still it was fast
that black audi in the picture is pretty...I'd love to have one

·
Registered
232 Posts

i didnt make it to the track this weekend but i heard it was nuts what track did you see this car at hanland or snow.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]I was at the "legal" "drag strip" on saturday and there was this POS audi that looked so crappy and was all dirty..next thing I know he's "beating everyone" oh man this was fast. I guess we didn't notice the FMIC with all that dirt. It was an old old audi with a V5 turbo in it, it was white..or dirt brown?
anyway..just thought I'd share..it was fast

(everything in "" is ment to be taken in the fast and the furious sense)[HR][/HR]​
You guys that think this was at a track... read his post again everyting is quotations is meant to be taken in the fast and furious sense ala street racing

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Re: Holy crap this audi was fast (VR6BOPER)

quote:[HR][/HR]I have never seen that movie.
[HR][/HR]​
your one of the lucky ones then

1 - 15 of 15 Posts