VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I saw this DIY a few months ago and I never really considered doing it. But one day at work we were demolishing a building...cause thats my summer job, demo, and I saw these blinds in the trash and the plastic rods...so I grabbed them and thought maybe someday if I get around to it. Well me and my friend got around to it friday night. Awesome results!

Modified by xpilesx at 11:00 PM 6-18-2006

·
Registered
232 Posts
Re: Home-made angel eyes! (xpilesx)

good job on the DIY aspect, I always encourage that...
but angel eyes belong on bimmers. period. you want bmw guys to steal our stuff? how would you like it if bimmers started having permanent CEL's, misfires, horrible dealer service, and poor brand image? I don't imagine you'd like that so leave the bimmer stuff to bimmers and run along and swap your lights for some OEM HID's like a good little dubber

·
Registered
232 Posts
Re: Home-made angel eyes! (Ubergolf2003)

Quote, originally posted by Ubergolf2003 »
looks good. bmw's have wheels 2. should we get rid of them ours?

that 3rd sentence doesn't even make grammatical sense
And angel eyes are a bmw specific feature. They let the discerning motorist know that a bmw is approaching from behind at night. And they actually look good on bimmers, an instantaneously classic and modern feature all at once. Imagine how bmw drivers must laugh at the sight of these on non-bimmers....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though. don't worry, you'll get your bimmer someday little dubber

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Re: Home-made angel eyes! (diehitze)

Quote, originally posted by diehitze »

that 3rd sentence doesn't even make grammatical sense
And angel eyes are a bmw specific feature. They let the discerning motorist know that a bmw is approaching from behind at night. And they actually look good on bimmers, an instantaneously classic and modern feature all at once. Imagine how bmw drivers must laugh at the sight of these on non-bimmers....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though. don't worry, you'll get your bimmer someday little dubber

I agree, angel eyes look stupid on anything but bimmers, don't try to imitate another brand's signature feature, that's just sad

·
Registered
7,927 Posts
Re: Home-made angel eyes! (LETTERMAN52)

nice work http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.