VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying that to bug people! My bro took matters into his own hands and asked someone in a honda forum to do this photoshop for me because no one here was up for the job.......grrrrr. Anyway, grumpy's AEZ rims, my car, and thanks to the annoymous honda person who took it into his own hands. Those honda guys aint all that bad after all!

I think i know what I must buy.

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Re: Honda forums are the best! (golfkid1.8)

Looks good! Can't really say much about the p-shop. Sometimes people are lazy, and sometimes their willing to bend other backwards for you. Maybe you caught a bad day.

·
Registered
23,233 Posts
Re: Honda forums are the best! (pdxvento)

ive been late to work.. or have been up doing photoshopping like changing colors of the car/wheels... doing mad dumps, etc.. making stuff look real all for free.
Some people.. like them biznitch customers at starbucks just dont have any patience. if you wouldve waited a bit.. i prob wouldve gotten to it but oh well.
Looks good, but i couldve done a better job

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Honda forums are the best! (Gaki)

posted the request yesterday I think, got some views, but it's on like page 89293 by now prolly, but no worries. Quality of the job dont matter much, just wanted a rough idea. I love it

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
Re: Honda forums are the best! (golfkid1.8)

Those would look sick on your ride. I was thinking of phoning Rob and seeing what kind of prce I could get for them! Are you getting them for sure!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.