VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
3,271 Posts
Re: Honestly, why do people do stuff like this... (JettaIzBetta)

because they really WANT an Audi but got a vw instead.. then realized.. hey i got a 1.8T and Audis have 1.8Ts so they must be the same..
and having audi badges would be alright..

· Banned
6,038 Posts

whatever....the shaved hatch looks pimp....the audi symbol almost looks stock! the r32 bumpers are pimp and the wheels arent half bad..so what its not an audi....the mods are their. i remember when someone you guys were proud to have a windshield banner and were rocking some questionable sheeet!
no one comes out of the gate like a champ....and if you do its cause you bit off everyone.
also his badge isnt permanent. he can take it off...if he did you all would be on yoru knees saying how eurostyle his car was

Modified by awwsheeet at 2:10 AM 1-13-2004

· Registered
5,093 Posts
Re: Re: (gti415)

Quote, originally posted by gti415 »
honestly, who cares?

AMEN
did anyone think that it might have been put on as a joke for a show etc? the point is that 99% of you posting in these "hey look what I found!!" topics dont know crap and make your own stupid assumptions. in some cases someone might do something that seems stupid to you, but why the hell do you guys have to start competing with them?? seriously, take a break and stop worrying about other peoples things. once again, no wonder they laugh at the mk4 forum..

· Registered
9,746 Posts
Re: Re: (arc9)

Quote, originally posted by arc9 »

AMEN
did anyone think that it might have been put on as a joke for a show etc? the point is that 99% of you posting in these "hey look what I found!!" topics dont know crap and make your own stupid assumptions. in some cases someone might do something that seems stupid to you, but why the hell do you guys have to start competing with them?? seriously, take a break and stop worrying about other peoples things. once again, no wonder they laugh at the mk4 forum..

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,107 Posts

Badges aside that is a tasty meal. Personally I'd do away with the intercooler mister kit, just not my style, and put the grilling back into the bumper. I really like the wheels, anyone have a make on them? Shame that the car was a 337, you can mod any old silver GTI, but a 337 is kinda special... well there I go ranting on again

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.