VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
2021 - 2040 of 2095 Posts

·
Registered
2021.5 VW Atlas 4Motion
630 Posts
I agree, I really don't go out of my way to look anymore, even though I live less than a mile from a Target and have multiple WMs nearby. I guess I care more about my house and real car now more than $1 toys...
You can care about more than one thing you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I am curious how you all keep track of what you have and don't have with as large of a selection as the various companies offer. Been down too many collector holes in the past so not doing it again, but every time I visit the stores I still walk the aisles just to see what is out there. I guess at the price point duplicates aren't a big deal.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I have a pretty good memory of what I've purchased, If I get duplicates it's no big deal.
My third great-nephew arrived yesterday three weeks early. Most of the cars I get will be for the three boys, 2 year old, a soon to be 1 year old, and a newborn. I've already given the 2-year-old several and gave him the 32' Ford team transport for his birthday in February.

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150 (ordered)
4,084 Posts
The Fiesta WRC was at a Target??

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Ascent & 2022 Ford F150 (ordered)
4,084 Posts
I have one...the distribution is weird. There's a bunch of the WRC Hyundais, but only like one VW Polo and Fiesta in a case it seems.
My kids like any motorsports Red Bull vehicles so I'd like to grab a couple if I find em. 👍

·
Registered
2021.5 VW Atlas 4Motion
630 Posts
Is this the "new" tooling that they released as an opening door RLC car? Or are they still using the original tooling for the closed door versions?

2021 - 2040 of 2095 Posts