VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

· Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver bull1.8t)

quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep[HR][/HR]​
Well.. if that's the case, why didn't you bring them to the show?

Anyway you cut it, the first three girls were gorgeous. The pictures might be poor, but in person..

· Banned
2,157 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (ramylson)

hahaha!! I knew when i saw this thread there were gonna be pics of christy.. she's a really cool chick too, who woulda thought a chick could like dubs as much as us?

· Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (Dr. Blingonian)

Well.. believe it or not, but I have one too (girl that's into dubs). She was sick, and therefor unable to attend.. they sure are a rare breed.

· Registered
23,208 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (ramylson)

quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep
Well.. if that's the case, why didn't you bring them to the show?
[HR][/HR]​
Because I didn't want horn balls like some of people to stare at them and drool
She's mine
Plus she couldnt get out
*sniff

· Registered
2,206 Posts

The 4th picture down is me... i hate it when ppl diss on the girls without first thinking that obviously they are at a dub show and might be into dubs (yes i was showing) and are probably on vwvortex.
quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep[HR][/HR]​

· Registered
1,709 Posts

shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
and what is this "dont ride rice talk", just becaues you like the company of men
does'nt mean these girls are not hot

· Registered
105 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (vr6zach)

Ally judging by your website i would say your about as diehard of a dub fan as they get and (a cat named Quattro) wow. Anyway I saw you and your car there and both are very impressive. So don't take any offense to some people comments?

· Registered
8,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (vwaudichris)

quote:[HR][/HR]That last chick was lookin right at you...she was probably wonderin' what the hell you were doin'.[HR][/HR]​
Eh.. she was totally looking right at me. Oh well.. the few of the last pictures I gave up on the stealth idea. Why bother.. right? If they're cute, might as well let 'em know.

· Registered
2,481 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver98gtivr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]The 4th picture down is me... [HR][/HR]​
I thought so
Sometimes the Vortex makes ClubSi seems pretty classy, huh? Well, on second thought... "gotta poop" Maybe not

· Registered
4,714 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
and what is this "dont ride rice talk", just becaues you like the company of men
[HR][/HR]​
Oh yeah yeah http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
26 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (Fly952.0)

I wonder which would make you guys feel more like asses, if ally was to show you her modeling photos or if she was to blow by any of you on the track?

· Registered
4,126 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver98gtivr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]i could care less what that guy thinks..
what chick is HE landing?
[HR][/HR]​
i personally thought you were hot!!! and if you lived around here id probably be hitting on you

[Modified by BrandonVR6, 10:06 PM 8-6-2002]

· Registered
8,579 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (BrandonVR6)

I personally thought I was pretty hot, all hungover and stinky, chainsmoking all day while frying like an egg out on the pavement

[Modified by Phishy, 4:10 PM 8-6-2002]

· Registered
1,106 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
[HR][/HR]​
Hey mr.maple grove - Like the company of men??? nice assumtion all I was saying was you are ALL tools if you are going to treffen to oggle the ladies - I never said anyone wasn't hot just anyone rolling around snappin pictures of girls without them knowing is a little perverted for most people..... AND BTW miss model how many guys picked you up and took you home ( This is not a slam on you ) i would think only your b-friend not
About the ride rice comment---you have NO idea what a motorcycle is right???? get back on your gixxer and Ill meet you up in maple park labor day when I go visit my sister up there ( Yes the 955 will be with me).

· Registered
1,106 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (nmuvw)

I also dont understand how anyone could call me an ass???? You guys talk big big games up nort der dont ja!!!! I am an ass for saying HOTTIES????????????? well at least i didnt sneak around taking pics of people- What are you doing for an encore next year???? up-skirt shots???? Bathroom peephole shots????? get a grip kids ......And to say what am I picking up babe? I dont need to pick up girls ( married with a 6 month old) and my wife is a babe. BTW the original comment was not a diss on any of the girls in the pictures just saying not chicago's finest and you should be at a dub show scoping babes cause thats what the lakefront is for----trust me go their and see and you probably would change your attitude.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.