VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver bull1.8t)

quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep[HR][/HR]​
Well.. if that's the case, why didn't you bring them to the show?

Anyway you cut it, the first three girls were gorgeous. The pictures might be poor, but in person..

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (Dr. Blingonian)

Well.. believe it or not, but I have one too (girl that's into dubs). She was sick, and therefor unable to attend.. they sure are a rare breed.

·
Registered
27,104 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (ramylson)

quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep
Well.. if that's the case, why didn't you bring them to the show?
[HR][/HR]​
Because I didn't want horn balls like some of people to stare at them and drool
She's mine
Plus she couldnt get out
*sniff

·
Registered
3,286 Posts

The 4th picture down is me... i hate it when ppl diss on the girls without first thinking that obviously they are at a dub show and might be into dubs (yes i was showing) and are probably on vwvortex.
quote:[HR][/HR]HOTTIES??????????????? your pictures give chicago a bad rep[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
1,896 Posts

shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
and what is this "dont ride rice talk", just becaues you like the company of men
does'nt mean these girls are not hot

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (vr6zach)

Ally judging by your website i would say your about as diehard of a dub fan as they get and (a cat named Quattro) wow. Anyway I saw you and your car there and both are very impressive. So don't take any offense to some people comments?

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (vwaudichris)

quote:[HR][/HR]That last chick was lookin right at you...she was probably wonderin' what the hell you were doin'.[HR][/HR]​
Eh.. she was totally looking right at me. Oh well.. the few of the last pictures I gave up on the stealth idea. Why bother.. right? If they're cute, might as well let 'em know.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver98gtivr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]The 4th picture down is me... [HR][/HR]​
I thought so
Sometimes the Vortex makes ClubSi seems pretty classy, huh? Well, on second thought... "gotta poop" Maybe not

·
Registered
6,119 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
and what is this "dont ride rice talk", just becaues you like the company of men
[HR][/HR]​
Oh yeah yeah http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (silver98gtivr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]i could care less what that guy thinks..
what chick is HE landing?
[HR][/HR]​
i personally thought you were hot!!! and if you lived around here id probably be hitting on you

[Modified by BrandonVR6, 10:06 PM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (BrandonVR6)

I personally thought I was pretty hot, all hungover and stinky, chainsmoking all day while frying like an egg out on the pavement

[Modified by Phishy, 4:10 PM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
1,339 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]shut your stupid mouth http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
[HR][/HR]​
Hey mr.maple grove - Like the company of men??? nice assumtion all I was saying was you are ALL tools if you are going to treffen to oggle the ladies - I never said anyone wasn't hot just anyone rolling around snappin pictures of girls without them knowing is a little perverted for most people..... AND BTW miss model how many guys picked you up and took you home ( This is not a slam on you ) i would think only your b-friend not
About the ride rice comment---you have NO idea what a motorcycle is right???? get back on your gixxer and Ill meet you up in maple park labor day when I go visit my sister up there ( Yes the 955 will be with me).

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Re: Hotties of Treffen. (nmuvw)

I also dont understand how anyone could call me an ass???? You guys talk big big games up nort der dont ja!!!! I am an ass for saying HOTTIES????????????? well at least i didnt sneak around taking pics of people- What are you doing for an encore next year???? up-skirt shots???? Bathroom peephole shots????? get a grip kids ......And to say what am I picking up babe? I dont need to pick up girls ( married with a 6 month old) and my wife is a babe. BTW the original comment was not a diss on any of the girls in the pictures just saying not chicago's finest and you should be at a dub show scoping babes cause thats what the lakefront is for----trust me go their and see and you probably would change your attitude.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.