VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
austin,dallas,san antonio....blah blah blah. We know what its all about, but where are u guys at?? Currentally im going to UTI, and have only met 1 person who is into dubbs, now i know that there is more then 1 person in the whole city that is into dubbs? hahah its all good, damnit people stand up at represent!

·
Registered
11,403 Posts
Re: Houston people where are u at!!!?! (Coolcrush)

Yep, Dubspeed is not a club.. We are a technical and news resource with its core readership being from Texas. European AG is a club and has lots of GTGs.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Re: Houston people where are u at!!!?! (zerind)

Quote, originally posted by zerind »
Yep, Dubspeed is not a club.. We are a technical and news resource with its core readership being from Texas.

But it still rocks. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Re: Houston people where are u at!!!?! (Gstno1)

Just to let ya know, there will be a dub show at traders village on the 6th of august. Check out http://www.nhvwclub.org. As for me, i absolutely hate to venture any farther south than 1960.
My bad it was .org. They meet at the sonic on 1960 every 2nd and 4th friday. Its mostly air coolers, or was back when i was still into dubs. Kinda got out of the whole club thing since i moved to huntsville.

Modified by deevubfreak at 2:46 PM 7-28-2005

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Re: Houston people where are u at!!!?! (Gstno1)

Quote, originally posted by Gstno1 »
any one on here going?

I'll be there for sure. Also, the car show is under cover, but if you want to get a good spot that is under the giant awning, i suggest getting there fairly early. When you get there, tell the guys at the checkpoint that you are there for the carshow, so you dont get charged to park in traders village.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Houston people where are u at!!!?! (deevubfreak)

would any one in houston like to swap front ends??? i have a Jetta, baltic green, i know they didnt make GTI's in that color, so it doesnt matter what color your car is... here are some pictures. The front has a badgeless grill, eyebrows, and GLI headlights. Im located at 1960 and 45 , if any one wants a swap PM me or hit me up on e-mail, [email protected] thanks
P.S My friend is in the auto body buissness and can give u a big dicount on painting your new front end

Modified by Gstno1 at 5:11 PM 8-6-2005

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.