VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,390 Posts
Re: houtson hot water show.... (fastwagen)

HOLY poop THATS ME. Damn guys I was sweating so much, I felt like a wildabeast. Btw that red rocco with the zender kit, runs 12.6xx

[Modified by Blitz16v, 10:46 PM 4-9-2002]

[Modified by Blitz16v, 10:59 PM 4-9-2002]

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Re: houtson hot water show.... (Blitz16v)

uhh, how bout that, Big body SLIM... he was pimpin it this weekend guys! .. cant wait to have a shot at Julia

·
Registered
7,390 Posts

Actually there was another, it was aight I guess didn't do much for me.

This one was not showing, paintjob was mismatched lol.

Check out the ass on this ßitch, just kiddin VERY clean MK2 GLI wondery why she didn't show!

·
Registered
12,784 Posts

i think Blitz is hot...once u get up here to NYC im gonna spank that ass big boy.....LOL....im gonna pull you buy those Burt reynold sideburns of yours ya big hunk of ass....ahahahahha just kidding.....nice ass rocco though...the wide body looks sooo golf rallye..i like http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
26,758 Posts
Re: houtson hot water show.... (BrockLanders)

That black GTI was FS some months back. Pretty damn decent deal...had a 16v swap in it and lots of nice parts, if memory swerves.
Love that lumberjack sighting http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Re: houtson hot water show.... (Blitz16v)

in the right light, whats left of my paint looks alot like that (more blotchy though).. the PO had a few small accidents, nothing major, I think the body shop made it look worse by horribly mismatching the paint, and NM sun will do damage to ANYTHING..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.