Re: How can I get my alarm to work w/ the TT? (mbuxton)
Ok, here's the sequence to program that feature on your alarm.
First, know where your valet button is (the small black button that you use just in case you lose your remote.)
1. Open the driver's door and leave it open.
2. Put the key in the ignition and turn it to run (the key position just before you crank it) and then turn the key back to off.
3. Press and HOLD the Valet button until your siren beeps once. Release the valet button.
4. Now you have to press the Valet button 10 times, HOLD down the Valet button on the 10th time. Your siren should now chirp 9 times.
5. Now while still HOLDing the valet button down, press the lock button or button 1 on your remote.
6. Release the valet button, turn the key to run and then back off again. The siren should let out a short whail letting you know that you exited the programming menu.
7. Test it out. Start the car and have the TT running. Close all your doors and try to arm you alarm. It should arm now.
Good luck, it sounds harder than it actually is and it should only take you less than 5 minutes to program this feature.