VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (greengtivr6)

Anybody going to Oktobugfest? Maybe you guys could all cruise down as a group....
I've already got plans to crash at a hottie's house in Federal Way.....

Marie

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (gtone99)

cause I'm in Prince George... I'll be coming down to see what momentum and the boyz can do for me in the spring

·
Registered
14,345 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]BTW, I think I saw my exact same car today like 9:00PM(Indigo Blue GTI) at Wendy's on Cambie & Broadway, parked, and there was a white Type-R in the lot too. Anybody on this board drives that GTI? [HR][/HR]​
Was it at AMG/Performance Motor Group? Then that's my car!

Yeah, I'll be cruisin' around soon. I might slap on a set of AEZ Radons.. I'm the 02 Indigo Blue with the Euro GTI tails!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (Deception)

Hey that was you? I went through the drive-through and saw a GTI in the Wendy's lot (yes the one across AMG). Well not sure if it was blue, could be black, it was dark. Were you talking to someone in a 4 door sedan?

·
Registered
14,345 Posts

OK then that wasn't me.
I hate that Wendy's parking lot, the spaces are ridiculously small and a lot of cars get bumped there.. avoid that lot like the plague! Whenever I go eat there I park at AMG... hahaha
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

that's why I always park at the corners if I have to park in crappy lots or far far away.

Hey, does anyone know of good long stretches of road just to drive around. And no cops around or anyone for that matter
I'm getting sick of driving the usual routes.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (squishy12)

is that the radiator I'm looking at?

looks like dogsh!t

[Modified by NorthBoraT, 5:56 PM 10-10-2001]

·
Registered
14,345 Posts

I always take end spots and park further away but that Wendy's lot is hopeless. Some guy's car got bumped the other day I was there and I was glad my car was safely parked across the street.

Long straight roads eh? Hmm... SW Marine East after Boundary Rd. is quite long and straight and dark at night. I'm sure I know of more but I'll post em later.. haha

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

look for me in my A3 Jetta now that some moron turned left into my A1 Jetta. I live a block away from RPI, Momentum,Denon, Eurosport,Westmount so it's all good for me!

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (a1jettagli)

You see this 'Roc driving around with a redheaded chick in it, that'd be me

·
Registered
114 Posts
How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (gtone99)

I drive an Windsor Blue MK3 VR6, 1.5" drop, otherwise looks stock on the outside.
You can usually catch me Around UBC during the Week, South Surrey/Whiterock & Po-Co during the weekends.
I'm surprised with the amount I am in South surrey I've never seen ya Squishy.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (pipes_MK3_VR6)

In case you guys didn't know already, a few of us are having a GTG tomorrow Sat. at Landsdowne Mall parking lot @ 3:00PM. Hope to see u guys there.

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (pipes_MK3_VR6)

pipes, you don't got dual rounds do ya? saw a windsor blue gti down by the wr beach yesterday behind me, he turned, put my arm out the window and gave him a http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif he gave one right back

·
Registered
114 Posts
How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (squishy12)

Nope, no I don't, you can check out pics of my car thru my Sig.
You didn't happen to be out in Coquitlam Today did ya? there was a Black VR6 beside me at the intersection of lougheed & Barnet. BY Coquitlam Center, It was raining big time & I couldn't get a good look at the front too see if it had your wiremesh grille.

·
Registered
108 Posts

I'm hiding under a building in Yaletown keeping my 16V spotless, gottanother vortexer in same underground lot (Michael, you there?). He has a Jetta VR6.
Fiezel, you should be here too. You're the one driving my old VR6
Man did I keep that car clean... I like the mods you did to it, looks a lot better lowered and am sure it handles tight!

·
Registered
108 Posts

I'm hiding under a building in Yaletown keeping my 16V spotless, gottanother vortexer in same underground lot (Michael, you there?). He has a Jetta VR6.
Fiezel, you should be here too. You're the one driving my old VR6
Man did I keep that car clean... I like the mods you did to it, looks a lot better lowered and am sure it handles tight!
Who has a MIV GTI VR6 around Pacific and Davie (Urban Fare area) with the yellowish tint and yellowish/mustard paint? Just want to say nice ride... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (Mooner)

Hey,
what a coincidence. I'm actually around Pacific & Davie. Where in Yaletown are u Mooner? If u see a Indigo Blue '02 GTI 1.8T that would be me. Completely stock. U might catch me doing a nightly drive

BTW, who was that silver 4 door Golf, body kit, lowered, rims on Granville Bridge tonight? (7PMish) You went straight into downtown, I turned off Seymour exit.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts

i drive a black 2000 1.8T GTi.. cant see me cause im going stealth
nothin but BLACK
but i you can you will usually find me in surrey

[Modified by lilredtoaster, 11:33 PM 10-14-2001]

21 - 40 of 52 Posts