VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (gtone99)

I'm on Hamilton gtone, if I hang off my balconey I can see the people boozing on the Yaletown brewery patio . U can catch me doing a drive by in the wee hours of the morning in my cream puff black GTI
seems like there were more Vortexers than you thought. Someone also has a cool silver, debaged and lowered Passat stationwagon on Hamilton and Helmken. never thought I'd say I liked a station wagon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Speeking of Wagons, This morning I followed this stock Passat Wagon just Bombing down Hwy 99 northbound into Downtown thru the richmond stretch. It was white & I believe it was pioleted by a woman with curly brown hair.

·
Registered
14,345 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (BlueVR)

Wow, BlueVR, what bulbs are those? They're hella blue.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (Deception)

BlueVR, I saw you today. You were turning left off of Schoolhouse onto Lougheed Highway by that tacky-ass Bargain Castle at around 4:30ish.
I wasn't in the 'Roc because it's on jackstands (again) so I was drivng the []P[][]\/[]P Dodge panel van.
Just thought I'd be a goober and point that out

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (SciroccoGirl)

oh.. i went to watch a movie but i was too late for it.. so just went to eat..

by the way.. i think your Scirocco is the nicest one i ever seen... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

dont u have a BBS RX on your scirocco??

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (BlueVR)

quote:[HR][/HR]oh.. i went to watch a movie but i was too late for it.. so just went to eat..

by the way.. i think your Scirocco is the nicest one i ever seen... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

dont u have a BBS RX on your scirocco??[HR][/HR]​
Thanks.

I do have BBS RX on my 'roc... off the 16V GTI but my dumbass ssiter bent two of them beyond repair when I let her drive the car (was getting hers fixed.) so I have two fakes on the car along with the two leftovers.

Anyone got two more BBS wheels for meeeeee? ANyone?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (SciroccoGirl)

<cringe> OH OWCH! Oh man, if my brother did that! Oh man, you don't wanna know... <shakes fist>

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (llutman)

quote:[HR][/HR]Stay away from my BBS Marie!!
[HR][/HR]​
Yours are safe..... I would never violate another 'Roc.
HOWEVER, there IS a BMW 318 sitting on Barnet Highway all the time I should get my daddy's friends to target........

·
Registered
377 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (squishy12)

If you see a color coded red MK2 GTI with BBS rims driving in Burnaby and sometimes in Coquitlam , that's me . I am always driving near New West and Downtown too.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: How come I never see any vortexers driving around in Vancouver? (pipes_MK3_VR6)

We meet up Oct 20 @ 2pm ..in Richmond Lansdowne Mall parking Lot ( Toys For Us )
after meet up we can Crusie somewhere .....see u guys in there ...

41 - 52 of 52 Posts