VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Banned
4,349 Posts
Re: how do i help my friend? (grantvr6GLX)

show him the "we are 139 thread" if he is still stubborn about loosing them just "accidentally" rear end his car. make sure you actually break at least one taillight.

· Registered
2,757 Posts
Re: how do i help my friend? (grantvr6GLX)

Quote, originally posted by grantvr6GLX »

how do i tell him... without being a total ****** about it?

You're asking the MK4 forum this? Crazy talk. People here only know how to be what most consider rude.
EDIT:
My point exactly:
Quote, originally posted by Mr.Tan »
dude just tell him they dont look good who cares if you hurt his feelings your telling him the truth

· Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: how do i help my friend? (drugfreedan)

sorry forgot to mention hes in love with them and i already told him my thoughts on them.
but i think if i can get enough ppl with some taste to show him his ways hell learn his mistake

· Registered
10,643 Posts
gheyest thread ever. His taillights offend you? If you dont like them tell him they are ****ing ugly pieces of **** no1 in their right mind would ever buy, or smash one when hes not looking and be like "wtf just happened"

· Registered
971 Posts
Re: (sdavis872)

Say this:
"Hey buddy! Hows it going? Cool....cool.... Hey listen, get thoes ****ing tail lights off your gawd dam car allready! It looks like your car has a rash on its a**. And you are a ****ing moaron for buying them in the firstplace, so **** you! Wana go get something to eat or go play video games?"
Hope that helps! Good Luck!
kroutbrner (Ross)

· Registered
5,654 Posts
Re: how do i help my friend? (Circus)

Quote, originally posted by Circus »
take a hammer when hes not looking, bash em, and tell em some random kid did it and ran.

i literally though the exact same thing only using about 2 different words after i read the OP.

so basically yeah
i second this.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.