·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Highlighted grammer and spelling errors:
:banghead:

Colin,

Thanks your prompt reply,

We only accept payments of sample and single unit order payment via Western Union.

We are fully Registered and legitimate company and you are 100% secure and Guarrante dealing with us. Once your payment is confirmed, we will carry out shipment and get back to you with your package tracking number in which your order will only take 2 Days delivery to your door step.

NOTE: We are not after your payments, all we are after is long time good business relationship with you because if you surely receive your order in good condition, you will definately purchase more unit from us in the nearest future and through you, we could get more customers.

Am not forcing you to purchase from us, all am trying to do is for you to be rest assure that you are dealing with a liable company and you are Guarrante.

I understand the fact that few people are using Western Union as a means to scam others or rather the bad ones has spoiled the good ones in the society but nevertheless not everyone is bad.

Well i beleive "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE" why not think about it and get back to us with your full delivery address and full name so that we can proceed with the packaging and labelling of your order inreadiness for shipments.

Await your prompt reply.

Regards.

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:00:35 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Regarding the head unit you have for sale

You only accept payments via Western Union?
This payment method is notorious for its scam use and I will not ever use it.
I would only be purchasing one unit.
Thanks!
Colin

----- Original Message -----
To: Colin *********
Sent: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:57:52 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE: Regarding the head unit you have for sale

Colin,

Thanks for your mail regarding the Pioneer AVIC N4.

The Pioneer AVIC N4 are all Brand new and comes with warranty.

The best price we can offer you is..... $385 USD including the shipping fee to your door step

How many units of the AVIC N4 are you willing to purchase??

Also how soon will you place your order??

We are located in United Kingdom, we ship internationally via either FedEx or UPS Services within 2 Days delivery to your location.

We offer 30 Days return policy should incase of any damages during the process of shipment or delivery and our company will be responsible for all return shipping charges.

We accept all sample and single unit payments via Western Union and once your payment is confirmed, we will carry out shipment and get back to you with your package tracking number.

To purchase from us, all you have to do is to get back to us with your complete order and delivery address.

Await your prompt reply.

Regards.

> From: *********
> Subject: Regarding the head unit you have for sale
> Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:25:21 -0400
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi,
> On VWVortex you have the AVIC N4 for sale for $450.
> Whats the best price you can give me shipped to 19422?
> Thanks!
> Colin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.