VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was thinking -1 deg camber (i think negative means the wheels are like / \) and from what i've read 1/16" toe out. i plan on auto-xing some this season, but my car is also my daily driver. i also occasionally run it on the strip. does that sound good?
as for the back, can anything be adjusted? what settings should i request?
98 gti vr6, 15" DE wheels, weitec 60/40 kit.

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Re: how do these alignment specs sound? what about the back? (19 GTi VR6 98)

Guys at BJ's refused to do an alignment for me w/o a Camber Kit
Give EuroTire a call in Fairfield NJ 973 575 0080
they specialize in this stuff and will make full compensations for your body weight, and how that effects camber/toe on our cars.
Back can't be adjusted, we're a solid rear suspension, the only option is to get shims which IMO, is kinda ghetto riggin

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
Re: how do these alignment specs sound? what about the back? (Pagano)

quote:[HR][/HR]Guys at BJ's refused to do an alignment for me w/o a Camber Kit
Give EuroTire a call in Fairfield NJ 973 575 0080
they specialize in this stuff and will make full compensations for your body weight, and how that effects camber/toe on our cars.
Back can't be adjusted, we're a solid rear suspension, the only option is to get shims which IMO, is kinda ghetto riggin[HR][/HR]​
Here here! I second Pagano! Eurotire's the place.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Re: how do these alignment specs sound? what about the back? (TREK'in)

get it done at Firestone, you can get alignments for life for 140. i am in there all the time, no hassle or anything they are really great about it. and when you think about it a regular alignment usually costs 40 bucks.. i've gone 3 times already

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.