1. Remove the center console
2. Remove the knee bar
3. Remove the trim surrounding your guage cluster, heater controls etc.. You are probably going to have to pull your radio too if it's mounted properly.
4. Take out the two screws holding the cluster in.
5. Reach up under the dash and behind the cluster and unplug the speedo cable and wiring from the bottom of the cluster.
6. Remove the cluster.
7. Get a bentley so next time you have something to reference, it's a life saver.
A forum community dedicated to all Volkswagen owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, builds, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, new releases, and more!