VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting a set of E-codes and found some ones made by FK automotive. How good are these? I mean are they good quality? Would I be better off with a different brand?
Thx!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: How good are the FK automotive E-codes for a Jetta MKIV? (VW-Kayaker)

I have heard that they are not as good of quality as the ones from Momentum Motorparts Give them a call. I just purchased a set and they are top quality. If you don't have fogs they offer a fog light kit which installs perfectly. IM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: How good are the FK automotive E-codes for a Jetta MKIV? (s10boy88)

i have a set of them for my gti sitting in my living room waiting for angel eyes to get installed, they seem of the same high quality as the hellas or the valeo's. FK is a very excellent company, thats why i had no quams about buying these in the first place

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: How good are the FK automotive E-codes for a Jetta MKIV? (s10boy88)

Thanks, that is what I was wondering.
Anyone else have an opinion?

Edit: Whish I could do a search for "fk automotive".., but since 'fk' is two letters the search engine doesn't find it.

[Modified by VW-Kayaker, 1:16 PM 1-23-2003]

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: How good are the FK automotive E-codes for a Jetta MKIV? (couldntthinkofone)

quote:[HR][/HR]the FKs are just Depos just ask them your self[HR][/HR]​
I'll do that when I get a chance.
Edit: Deleted some stuff because I was confused.

[Modified by VW-Kayaker, 6:21 PM 1-23-2003]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Re: How good are the FK automotive E-codes for a Jetta MKIV? (VW-Kayaker)

i just got a chance to look at my ecodes closely (while dismembering them) they came in the pretty FK box and fk part #'s but right on the front of the lens it says DEPO....
once apart the reflector quality seems a bit sketchy, but who knows....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts