VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
936 Posts
Re: how long do you plan to keep your mk4 (turbo1eightG)

Quote, originally posted by turbo1eightG »
Until I graduate from school in March of 08.
Then I'm getting an .:R

hah yeah same here.. well 09' here, bought the golf for the sake of daily driving.
hopefully a big upgrade when graduating

· Registered
9,891 Posts
Re: how long do you plan to keep your mk4 (filthwagen)

Until it's finished or until I decide to strip it and part it out. And when I say strip it I mean everything will be for sale. I change my mind atleast 10 times a day as to what I'm going to do w/ it

· Registered
7,521 Posts
Re: (Tacoma750)

With the introduction of the City Golf/Jetta, the amount of stuff I've pulled off the car, the fact that it's a first run 99.5 and that it's been stolen and recovered, I figure my car is worth pretty much nothing.... I'll run it inot the ground. Maybe turn it into a winter beater somewhere along the line when I find a new daily or just put it away and turn it into a real project car at some point.

· Registered
3,143 Posts
I'll keep mine until I'm ready to get an R. Hopefully, when the time comes to get the R, I'll be financially well off to keep the GTI as a daily, or maybe even give it to my son (if I have a son that's worthy
)

Modified by jduarte at 3:58 PM 11-28-2006

· Registered
9,159 Posts
Re: how long do you plan to keep your mk4 (filthwagen)

I voted for 'tell the wheels fall off. Not sure if tha'tll be true in a week though lol. I'm sure that will cahgne and I'll hate it again in a week or two though lol.

· Banned
5,117 Posts
Re: how long do you plan to keep your mk4 (Nick_1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by Nick_1.8T »
i bought mine off the dealership floor. im the only person to EVER drive it.... and i plan on keeping it that way till it or me dies.

cheers,
Nick

fun to say but thats my story too, 2005 w/ just 5k miles in like 2 more weeks

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Re: how long do you plan to keep your mk4 (lpbudV)

10 years, and if it doesn't last that long...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.