VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend has Mustang GT, always messin wiht my head, i tell him one day my 2.0 will compete with him...lol....maybe in the fall when my work is nearing completion. Its all a whole lot of fun and jokes. Good humor. Who out there loves when a vette or stang or comara pulls up, wants to race, then gets smoke or at least suprised when dub is pulling even.
What are ya drivin and a guestimate on the HP?

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Re: how many of you love walkin on those 8-cylinder "beasts" out there (Shawn M.)

Gotta be something... cause there's this one.. and then other one about the kid wanting to know what he can confidently race....
Where's that thread locker again?

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Re: how many of you love walkin on those 8-cylinder "beasts" out there (GriffinMoss)

Please, you guys just need to chill out on your holyier(sp?) than thou attitude, there's no harm is asking these silly questions.
This place is a where we should be able to ask any question regarding our cars without getting flamed for it

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Re: how many of you love walkin on those 8-cylinder "beasts" out there (cptnsloni)

The last time I pulled next to a corvette on the highway he blew past me like I was stopped.
I also had a modded 5.0 mustang pacing me then blew by me like I was stopped.
My track record shows that I like to get wasted by the V8s http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: how many of you love walkin on those 8-cylinder "beasts" out there (snohobo)

ok all who are implying that i want to go out and street race, get lives....i was talking to my friend earlier and figured i make a joke and show him the post after you all posted...obviouly you all dig deeper than you need to...it was a stupid question.....yes one day i hiope to beat him, but thats not what this is about, i wanted to show him that there are dubs that can school him...
serisouyly...why lock this thread, it implies nothing, why does this piss you off so much...get over, i meant nothign harmful by it.......if this gets locked bacuase of this post..fine, but dont get on my case when there is no reason to, i never give peope crap about heir post, critcal advice at times...but never here to mock someone.....think about the forum your on next time

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: how many of you love walkin on those 8-cylinder "beasts" out there (LostBoyScout)

guess i was hoping someone out there could back me up when i say v8s can be beaten by dubs...lol....oh well guesss this is beat to death

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.