VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (SSgfunk)

It's something thats not essential so I don't see the need to put it on credit. I have credit cards but try not to use them. Plus when you save up for your mods it so rewarding when you actually get them. I'm working mad OT right now so I can afford my turbo upgrade

[Modified by SSgfunk, 8:49 PM 1-29-2003]

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (T0oDamnFast)

quote:[HR][/HR]
i dont buy anything until i can afford it with cash as well... i dont trust myself or anyone with creditcards... especially not at my age[HR][/HR]​
Smart move wish I had made the decision. Now I'm in over 3G's and it sucks. And had all of my shiznit stolen so I have nothin to show for it except for my bills. Oh well guess that's the price to pay for an important lesson.

·
Registered
44,112 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (truckasaurus)

I took the 'no mods' route. Can't justify it until I pay off my student loans. But hey, at least I got a good education

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (jay1234)

quote:[HR][/HR]the only problem i have is insurance
[HR][/HR]​
same here. i don't carry any balances on my credit cards, and i save up for my mods. currently, rims are next on the list.

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (truckasaurus)

Same here, everything I buy has cash sitting there to pay for it, modding is not worth getting in debt for its something you do when you have the extra cash sitting around.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (TreyS)

0 No Credit Card company has ever made a dime off of me.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Re: How much debt have you racked up on mods? (vwjunky18t)

Well, if you wanna count repairs, I'll have spent $14,500 once the new engine is in....cash tho

[Modified by grue, 10:09 PM 1-29-2003]

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.