VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much do you guys pay a year? and who is your company? also what does a full coverage plan mean? what im trying to say is that when you go to get a full coverage, do you have to get everything? or just property and bodily damage? help me out please

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Re: how much do you pay for full coverage insurance? (2bad)

i got full... in hawaii you need property insurance...
i used progressive.com to get mines...
just payed my insurance... $611 for six months...
i have 4 moving violations, and two car crashes (one is total loss), 3 speeding tickets and one racing ticket...
geico wanted... $1000 each month
aig... NEVER EVER got back to me on a quote
state farm coverage sucks...

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Re: how much do you pay for full coverage insurance? (2KGTI-t)

I pay $744.00 USD a year thats $372.00 USD every six months and that amounts to about $62.00 USD a month. Actually would be $64.00 a month but I do that autochecking where they deduct it from checking and reduces my payment by $2.00 a month thats $24.00 USD a year savings...woo hoo! I can go tracks 6 more times
Sorry for acting so immature..okay this is through Geico and yes its full coverage....gotta with a brand new car....I dont know if they are good or bad I hear both from different people..just call around and get free quotes. Good luck Jence!
"Geico, where 15 minutes on the phone or online could save you up to 20%!" Click Here for your free quote.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Re: how much do you pay for full coverage insurance? (dUbL2RbL)

well i pay $500 or $520(can't remember.. to tired) for 6 months with AIG, so about $1000 a year. I have 1 moving violation too!
(75 in a 45 zone
)

[Modified by wolfsburg_1.8t, 2:21 AM 8-1-2002]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts