VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
463 Posts
tree fiddy

Look I saw your other thread. Lets try and be mature on these forums and not use caps and just blurt stuff out...
Even tho I don't know much, I know enough to be annoying to those above me and helpfull to those below me

You can go to your local muffler shop and buy a flowsound for like 40 bucks and have the shop weld it on for like 50 bucks. If they want more tell em "Promuf" (the other muffler shop down the road) will do it for that.
Good luck...

Modified by JoggerNot at 8:01 PM 3-22-2010

· Registered
463 Posts
Re: (ziddey)

Quote, originally posted by ziddey »
DEPENDS

i lol'd again

· Registered
09 CC 3.6 4mo, 98 DE Leftover car, 90 Corrado, 78 Triumph Spitfire
13,280 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by gritgerm »
dont some mufflers have to be welded on?

unless you are awesome

· Registered
1,160 Posts
Re: FV-QR (TheBurninator)

Theres a thing called JB weld go the cheap route and just get a bunch of that crap and just JB weld it on. itll work trust me.

Sorry for the smart azz remark but im sure you have a buddy somewhere that knows how to weld and could do it for you. i dont know of many mufflers that you could clamp on. if you were closer i could weld it for you.

Modified by MKIGTITDI at 10:15 AM 3-25-2010

· Registered
463 Posts
I'm telling u. 40 bucks at a place that doesnt have a huge add in the phone book. get it done right. exhaust leaks can kill you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.