VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Re: how much is a rear 4mo Valence at the dealership?? (dymewon)

Quote, originally posted by dymewon »
Wh don't you call a dealership then?

In you call a dealership, they will not be able to give you a price, or even know what you are talking about, because they do not exist here in America. You have to get if at an aftermarket shop.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: how much is a rear 4mo Valence at the dealership?? (frankwhite2000)

thanks for allllllllllll the helpful answers guys
, seriously its just a simple question but people in this forum just feel the need to be a d!ck

Modified by lilmoose21 at 8:24 PM 9-24-2004

·
Banned
7,751 Posts
Re: how much is a rear 4mo Valence at the dealership?? (lilmoose21)

Be a little more specific!
Are you talking about the front or rear valance?
If you mean the rear, it's not refered to as 4-motion here in the US. It's just a rear valance for exposed exhaust tips.
If you're talking about the front valance, that's not available through US dealerships as it's a european only part. It's something you'll have to source from an aftermarket supplier.

·
Registered
7,735 Posts

Quote, originally posted by lilmoose21 »
right in the question it says REAR, but yea i dont really want to pay shipping or have to wait for it to come so i was wondering what a valence with the exhaust cutouts would cost at the dealership

I wasn't trying to be a d!ck......You simply stated how much did it cost at the dealership. Call them. Ask them for a price for a MKIV Jetta rear valence with an exhaust cut-out.

·
Banned
7,751 Posts

You may not like the answers you recieve, but here goes:
Unless someone on here has actually bought theirs at the dealership and has a receipt with the price on it handy, the only way for you to find out is to call or stop by the dealership and have them look it up.
Prices may also vary between different dealers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.