VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 Jetta 1.8T that came with the Sport Suspension Luxury package. Will the Apex it still drop the car an additional 1.7" from right now, or is it 1.7" from the factory 4X4 suspension?
I hope it'll drop me around 1.5-1.7" from where I am today... ...just looking for some insight, since this kit will be on my doorstep tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Re: How much lower will the Apex 1.7" kit drop a car with the Sport Luxury Package? (T0oDamnFast)

I have the sport package and I think I was told it is a half inch lower then stock so about 1.2" drop. I am putting on the H&R sports this weekend I hope. If I do I will post some pics of before and after with the drop. They are used so I should not have to wait for them to settle so it should be a true drop...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: How much lower will the Apex 1.7" kit drop a car with the Sport Luxury Package? (gqjeff)

Sweet. Thanks for the info. I'll post before and after pics so you guys have an idea what the Apex 1.7" kit does on a Jetta 1.8T.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.