VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Re: How much of a pain to install CAI on '02 Jetta VR6??? (rideWFO)

Just Installed Eurosport Cool flo 3 weeks ago....No pain what soever....Go for it man...you never know if you don't experience it

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Re: How much of a pain to install CAI on '02 Jetta VR6??? (posmaxx)

Pretty much any CAI is cake to install, especially the EVO and Velocity...

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

No pain just a few hours of removing all that VW plastic. I just followed the instructions and it was cake.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Re: How much of a pain to install CAI on '02 Jetta VR6??? (posmaxx)

Which cool Flo did you get? The new "race" one? How do you like it?

·
Registered
581 Posts

installed my AEM 2 weeks ago. it was very easy to install. i took my time and removed my front bumper. i had to adjust my air horns to make room for the filter.

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Re: How much of a pain to install CAI on '02 Jetta VR6??? (RodG)

Took about 3-4 hours to put mine in. But that was because I took my time, didn't wanna break anything and in the middle of my install it got dark....so it was fun taking the fender well out in the dark...now if I were to redo it, 1.5 hrs tops. ITs quite easy...its just there is a lot of plastic to take out and some parts that are a PITA...like the snorkel behind the headlights. But def worth the time...DO IT http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Re: How much of a pain to install CAI on '02 Jetta VR6??? (bjettin)

yea i installed a velocity a couple weeks ago...took about an hour or so....your basically just taking the battery out...removing a little plastic... droppin the CAI in and tightenin it on...simple

1 - 11 of 11 Posts