VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14,240 Posts
Best bet would be buying one used from a fellow Vortexer. New from the dealership, expect to pay $300-400 per wheel probably. I'm not sure, but I know the dealership wants crazy money for stock wheels!

·
Registered
8,323 Posts
Re: (ZeRo_C0oL)

$417. at least that's how much a santa monica wheel (aka monte carlo) would cost. i would assume the price is very similar if not the same.
either go aftermarket or try and find one used.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: How much would a new Longbeach wheel cost me? :( (Ken93P-GLX)

Well this is no fun
. Just seems odd that the long beach is so expensive. In the "Drivers Gear" catalog they have the new exor wheels that come on the jetta for 260. Many of the other 17" wheels are around that price. If I had touch-up paint for these wheels I would be able to fix the blemish.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Re: How much would a new Longbeach wheel cost me? :( (Ken93P-GLX)

Quote, originally posted by Ken93P-GLX »
If I had touch-up paint for these wheels I would be able to fix the blemish.

Just go to the dealer and get the silver arrow touch-up paint. LA7W I think...its pretty close.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I got one off of eBay. Check out this seller, he has a large selection of VW wheels.
His ebay id is GWRNCH3.
Link to his store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Interne...QtZkm
He doesn't have an LB up for auction now, but I think he has more. He had another one up after I got mine. E-Mail him and see. He ships quick and price is resonable!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Re: How much would a new Longbeach wheel cost me? :( (SoFlaJetta)

Quote, originally posted by SoFlaJetta »

Just go to the dealer and get the silver arrow touch-up paint. LA7W I think...its pretty close.

Is it silver arrow or reflex silver touch up paint? I just picked up a set of Long Beaches and one has some curbage on it....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts