VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking of having my wheels from my other car shipped here and put it on my GTI. I'm just wondering how much it would approx. cost to ship them here from europe

Im guessing like $400....although i really don't have a clue

· Banned
659 Posts
Re: How much you think to ship? (G0LFII)

What you need are tbe weights and measurements of them. Then you can get a quote. I can ask our shipping guy how much, and get back to you. We do alot of European Shipping. We import mailroom equipment from Germany.

Im me, if you are interested

· Banned
3,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: How much you think to ship? (bizzeau)

Quote, originally posted by bizzeau »
Dude...I like the wheels you have on your car here!

im in a little dilemma some guy at school wants to buy them off me...i told him i'd give him the wheels for like $1500 in a sarcastic way and he's like "OK"
ya its tempting

Modified by G0LFII at 10:39 PM 1-7-2004

· Registered
7,099 Posts
Re: (VdubVr6PowR)

Quote, originally posted by VdubVr6PowR »
the rims on now are sick http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

WHEELS...WHEELS...WHEELS!!!
Everytime someone says "rims", it reminds me of back in the day living wit da homies in South Phoenix and hearing gun shots all the time...

· Registered
325 Posts
Re: (JustinTheGIMP)

Quote, originally posted by JustinTheGIMP »

tough guy, eh...sell the kid the wheels 1500 is pretty good loot

hells yeah, then you could probably get the same rims...er, wheels that you have on your car back home...if not the same then pretty damn close
SELL EM!!

· Registered
7,211 Posts
Re: (G0LFII)

That's a dope lookin' rim essay...... that'd look sick on your MkII mang!!
j/k I'm not hispanic. Anyway, I'd take the $1500 myself, you could easily get something here from discount tire or something, I say go for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.