VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

121 - 122 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Up the hill, pause to turn and Where' the frikin' GO button ??

:rolleyes:

Good subject OP.
Have had my car 2 years now and never delved into the brains, operation or intent of a DSG. I've got a lot of reading to do to see where this fits in so here's my spoiler-

Coming up a hill to a light, I can't see oncoming traffic to make my left turn until the hill crests flat. At that point, the pedal is let up so DSG must hesitate as I read from the first post here. Whine this happened a few months ago, I didn't have any working understanding of the 'modern' transmission and it felt like the car dies or stalled. It was a bit panicky for me because I was ready jolt out there having time to beat oncoming traffic when W. T. F. ??
Serious time lapse and senior moment for me thinking I had F'N stroke or something. I've driven manuals all my life and take care and handling of a car pretty seriously. If I've read this right, I need to learn the DSG game or put the thing in Sport maybe ?

Anyways, I'll read on through in chronology seeing if my situation shows up by others and I DO welcome any response or input along the way. T Y :)

~ bach

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice writing post how to play dsg. No I am new here and need advice. Before 2y., I change clutches and repair mehatronic on DQ200 LKF from Golf 5 1.9tdi 77kw BLS. Now after 2y., and 20tkm. When I shift in D and release brake he shift from 1 to 2. Then I move shift arm in tiptronic because I don't want he shift in 3. I am on big parking and drive 30km/h. But when I back in D and release gas pedal and still going on 830rpm so no foot on gas pedal. In moment when I need to accelerate I place foot on gas pedal and slowly going down. In this moment rpm going on 1050 to 1100rpm but filing i like I am in N. And on board is still 2 gear. And if I press accelerate pedal more then hard kick but stay in 2 gear.
This is one problem.
Other is when going in R press gas pedal he start moving but when I released pedal he kicks.
One more thing. If someone have info for EU campaign please say. And if someone know for new software.
My data: 0AM 300 048G
Coding 0000020
Components: GSG DSG AG7 431 2106
Thanks

121 - 122 of 122 Posts