VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I just bought a new '07 VW Eos with nav system and satelitte radio, and I can't figure out how to set the preset stations. The dealership didn't give me the brochure for the system.
I have been trying to figure out how to set the radio stations on this system, but I can't seem to manage it. Can anyone explain it to me?
Thanks!

· Registered
1,408 Posts
Re: How to program presets in new VW Eos (fenne)

Quote, originally posted by fenne »
Hello,
I just bought a new '07 VW Eos with nav system and satelitte radio, and I can't figure out how to set the preset stations. The dealership didn't give me the brochure for the system.
I have been trying to figure out how to set the radio stations on this system, but I can't seem to manage it. Can anyone explain it to me?
Thanks!

Find the station that you like press and hold one of the buttons that are one side of the NAV screen for each station that you would like to save. If you bought your car at a VW dealer go back and ask them to give a manual for the NAV unit.

Congratulations on your new car. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by mdonis at 9:52 PM 3-18-2008

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.