VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

Newbie here, I'm trying to figure out how to turn off the automatic AC setting in my 2019 GLI from starting when starting the car use my key fob. I looked through the OBD adaptations and cant nail down a setting to shut it off. I'm guessing I may need to change a temperature set point somewhere, but I cant find anything online so I'm hoping this forum can help me out.

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, but in this case the AC automatically comes on when I use the remote start, it doesn't matter if I had the AC running while driving or not. It is a default setting just like when the heated seats go on when the outside temp goes below zero.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Thanks for the reply, but in this case the AC automatically comes on when I use the remote start, it doesn't matter if I had the AC running while driving or not. It is a default setting just like when the heated seats go on when the outside temp goes below zero.
Ahh. Remote start. I don't have such fancy features.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.