VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Their website says no. I would contact them directly if you're not trusting that. I'm sure they'd want to add more cars as compatible to sell more units if possible.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey the HPA and the IE manifolds will not work. They are for the gen 1 and 2 motors only. I verified this after searching for hours on VW parts catalogs. They only have 1 row of bolts compared to our gen 3 1.8 manifolds have 2. The good news is that I live in Utah only like 10 min away from intergrated engineerings HQ. I stopped in the other day and spoke to a sales guy that said they are working on a manifold for the gen 3 motor. They even had a 3 D printed version of it that I got to take a look at. They are just in the engineering phase trying to get the manifold to make power. They said it will be hopefully ready within the next 6 months or so.... (fingers crossed)I’ll be getting it as soon as it’s available because i want to install a wet Nitrous kit on my 2015 facelift Jetta 1.8. It will be fun. No way in hell im putting it on with a plastic manifold!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts