VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HPA Motorsports is pleased to announce that, for the second consecutive year, they will be teaming up with KW Automotive North America to represent both the KW and ST Suspension lines at this years’ Waterfest 17 event, July 16th and 17th, at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.

The annual pilgrimage to Waterfest is a highlight on the HPA event schedule every year, and working with the KW team this year will be no exception.

For many years, HPA has offered the infamous KW Variant 1, 2, and 3 coilovers for the more aggressive VW/Audi hobbyist, and the ST coilovers as a great alternative to KW, for the more budget conscious enthusiast.

Show specials will be offered exclusively through HPA at prices too low to advertise.

Simply visit us at the KW booth on location July 16th and 17th at the Waterfest event to take advantage of this one time per year opportunity.

Not able to make it to the Waterfest event?

Simply IM, e-mail, or call HPA directly (open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm PST) to see what alternative arrangements may be possible, we will try our best to work with you...

With 20 years of tuning the VW/Audi platform and over a decade of working together with KW, our team will be able to define the solution that will meet your needs.

Contact HPA at 604.598.8520 x 110 or at [email protected] for additional information.

We look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you all for your orders thus far. :thumbup::thumbup:

Reminder: If you can't make it to the show, give me a call or an e-mail, and I will help you out.

This pricing is too good to pass up...

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you to everyone who stopped by the KW booth and took advantage of the ridiculous show prices. I will offer the WF prices for one more day, Wednesday July 20th. Both KW and ST Coilovers on sale. I look forward to hearing from you.:thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts