VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Come see the HPA Booth at Waterfest in NJ this year July 19th and 20th! :wave:

We'll have many of our products on display, and a few new developments as well. :thumbup:

Plus, as always, there are bound to be a few show specials that make coming to the show worthwhile. ;)

Can't make it to the show? Send me an e-mail with the product you're most interested in picking up this Summer, and I'll see what I can do to help...:cool:

Lastly, check the Vortex, our Facebook page, and the HPA Website Blog frequently for July promotions you will not want to miss. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

...HPA also removes the turbo muffler to accommodate a specialized CNC-machined fitting, allowing the outlet pipe of the turbo to be rotated to clear the block. This increases airflow exiting the turbo. A laser-cut block off plate for the OEM S3 PCV system is included with all K04 kits as this port is not required on a TSI motor...
:):):)

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
Were there ever any performance numbers from the TSI? Kind of just completely disappeared.

·
Registered
17,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

The HPA Downpipes optimize back pressure and allow our calibrators the headroom to maximize both power and torque.
HPA street downpipes come standard with our 100C high flow cats, the same cats used on all HPA twin turbo vehicles.

• Factory 02 sensor placement
  • Bolts to factory locations, with adapter step down included for factory rear muffler section
  • Substantial weight savings

A race (catless) version of this downpipe is also available upon request.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,121 Posts
21 - 40 of 54 Posts