VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be at the ND car show this weekend and will have our short shifters and SHS for sale there. Our short shifter will be on sale for $150 and our SHS for $775usd. You will save on the shipping cost buy buying them in person.
Also come buy our booth and check out our 550hp Twin Turbo R32.
See you at the show

·
Registered
204 Posts
Re: HPA sale at the New Dimension car show ([email protected])

Does this mean that your SS are back in stock! The last time I checked, you were out of them and weren't expecting a shipment until next week. I can't make it to the ND show, but I'd love to order a SS if they are available.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: HPA sale at the New Dimension car show (bigshirley)

Quote, originally posted by bigshirley »
Does this mean that your SS are back in stock! The last time I checked, you were out of them and weren't expecting a shipment until next week. I can't make it to the ND show, but I'd love to order a SS if they are available.

Yes they are in stock

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Are you going to stop on your way through Bozeman, MT to show me the R32 Turbo?

:edit: Ok, I just realized that ND is in California, and you wouldn't be coming through MT. I am kinda slow

Modified by ValveFloat at 2:24 PM 5-22-2004

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Re: (ValveFloat)

Hey my wife and kids are living in Bozeman, I am moving out there in September and will be spending various weeks and weekends there before then (sadly, without my .:R) Keep us informed of the date you'll pass through.
I will be driving cross country from NJ to Bozeman in September, looking forward to meeting some R32's owners in every state along the way.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Re: HPA sale at the New Dimension car show ([email protected])

What is a shs? Sorry. I know what ss is (Short Shifter)
ND Told me not to buy the hpa Short Shifter but i want to, they try to sell you things you dont need I guess

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Re: HPA sale at the New Dimension car show (r32ted)

Our SHS kit is an exclusivly designed Sport Handling System. A coilover kit that will allow you to maintain your stock ride height should you wish. Please visit our website for full details.
who at ND told you not to buy our ss

Modified by HPA motorsports 1 at 8:31 AM 5-24-2004

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: HPA sale at the New Dimension car show (HPA motorsports 1)

I just want to say thanks for all those that came out and supported HPA at the show. It was fun to meet so many faces from the Tex

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.