VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marcel, Tony and Shane have ventured across the water to Hong Kong to visit one of our newest dealers : Monster Garage.

Shane, Phoenix, King and Patrick from Monster have been teaming up with the guys to get an in depth training and expierence with our Turbo systems. The team is installing a BlackJack Crate Motor in a MK4 R32 while a Mk5 R gets a FT-425R Turbo Kit.

4 days in and the team has made great progress! Keep up the good work!

If you would like to see more pictures or follow along with the HPA team head over to the HPA Facebook Fan Page

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
If you would like to see more pictures or follow along with the HPA team head over to the HPA Facebook Fan Page
1) Why do businesses think they need Facebook? LAME.
2) People still use Facebook?
3) Put it on your website where ALL of your potential customers can see what your up to.

Would love to see more, but I don't do Facebook anymore...

·
Registered
90 Posts
i heard about it , good for you
many R32 are running here but I am wondering if you are going to get a good business on big modification like this . There is no track , no real roads to use the modified V6 and many cops and speed cameras hidden in cars ....

I can't come to have a look at your job ; keep us posted
will you be in HKG in one week ?

wish you all the best

·
Registered
2,468 Posts

·
Banned
11,969 Posts
1) Why do businesses think they need Facebook? LAME.
2) People still use Facebook?
3) Put it on your website where ALL of your potential customers can see what your up to.

Would love to see more, but I don't do Facebook anymore...
More than 500million people use facebook

·
Registered
818 Posts
I love the all the work u guys did in the 3days u guys turn out 2 Bad ass R32's:thumbup:

I wish one of them where my R32 but maybe some day ill have Twins from u guys......Never know....:laugh:

By the way there is one dealer in the US that works with HPA and all the FT Turbo upgrades 3zero3 or something like that. Correct me if im wrong with the name of the shop in Colorado.

Maybe one day the will be a HPA dealer in Dallas, TX...........Ill be the first client.:laugh:

Great OEM quality work, keep it up, lets see more.........:popcorn:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.