VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,914 Posts
Re: HuhAny one else seen these (Tylbaart)

can't say that i've seen them on cars, but i was lookin at thoes on ebay earlier today, but there not coilovers to my knowledge, more of controlled ride hight to your normal shocks you have now, i kinda wanna pick some up for the hell of it, there not to expensive and you can change your ride highth a bit if you wanna go lower or higher for some odd reason
and sence there not to expensive wouldn't be to much of a money loss if you didn't like them.
Noah~(Kameirocco)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: HuhAny one else seen these (Kameirocco)

I was thinking the same can't be worse than 15 year old orig. springs
There are like five different types on ebay though

·
Registered
61 Posts

i dont know, im always kind of warry of things that cover three different generations of cars and costs the same amount as one strut

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: HuhAny one else seen these (JettATL)

I agree but someone has got to have tried these any one out there info please just have to know

·
Registered
1,472 Posts

i'd avoid it and buy used performance springs before that. they fit in the same location. but they use set screws allens. they don't stay in the correct spots you bolted them down to. also gives problems when having a tow truck help you out. I would not got there personally. there ok for honda's but dubs no not good at all. honda's have a smaller strut and can get away with a little more. thats where the idea came from to use them on dubs. if going coil over do it right not the cheasy way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts