VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have no idea what this kid drives....but this is hillarious. i found this on http://www.livejournal.com/users/deviousreality/
"We go to Steak and shake and grab a bite then as we leave I see this VW corrado in the drivethrough.. He's at the order thingy not the pick up window.. so I drive by on my way out and he just leaves the drive and follows me.. WHY ME!!!? My car looks fast and is pretty fast but why doesnt everyone follow me and want to race? damn, so this guy is following me, and I know what he wants.. to line em up.. F_uck that, I am on my way to take will home and I am tired.. So he's in the far left lane assuming I am going that way but no, i'm in the right turn lane, he quickly switches... I come to a stop at the light then proceed and he runs it and flies next to me and I'm not flooring it, cuz i just turned and would get too much wheelspin.. So I am not even giving him the benefit of the doubt by racing him.. besides it was a rolling start and wasnt very fair.. So he slowy floors it past me and then slows down seeing I am not playing his damn game.. So I see his arm out the window giving a thumbs down... THAT pissed me off.. I rev my engine as I pass the turn he took and then take the next one to find the fu_cking p_issed and verbally abuse his little ass in the ugly corrado... EWWW!! I never found his ****ty little car.. We were so pissed and were ready for some action from the idiots prior.. what is it? This never happend so why is everyone following me for something? F_uck, I am a little upset but get over.. wil and I just talk about it and laugh on the way to his house.. I drop him off and head home with no worries.."

[Modified by zerouser, 12:33 PM 12-6-2001]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: humerous corrado bashing live journal entry (vdubjb)

quote:[HR][/HR]There are a bunch of corrado stories at http://www.speedtales.com [HR][/HR]​
LOL. i used to post there when it speedtales first started. (Eurodub)
difference with this journal entry is that he was upset the VW gave him a thumbs up.

·
Registered
2021 Lexus GX460, 2005 Lexus GX470, 1973 IH Scout
16,752 Posts
Re: humerous corrado bashing live journal entry (zerouser)

quote:[HR][/HR]So I see his arm out the window giving a thumbs down... THAT pissed me off.. [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: humerous corrado bashing live journal entry (BltByKrmn)

quote:[HR][/HR]So I see his arm out the window giving a thumbs down... THAT pissed me off.. [HR][/HR]​
Oooooops

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Re: humerous corrado bashing live journal entry (zerouser)

what would be fun is if this entry was by a 63 year old grandma driving a mid 80's olds cutlas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts